Monday, September 9, 2013

Frustrated

I am a little frustrated today.  I have a lot to be thankful for, and I shouldn't get frustrated over little things, but today, I am frustrated.  I signed up to be a distributor for AdvoCare a couple of months ago, and was working with it a little bit, but I wasn't really pushing the products or opportunity.  Over the months, I have still talked with people and shared my successes.

I have lost fifteen pounds and several inches while using the products.  More important than the weight I have lost, is the fact that I feel great!!!  People can tell a difference when they are around me.  I am less stressed and usually in a better mood than I was in the past.  People have been asking a lot of questions too. 

I decided that I was going to place more focus on building the business that I had signed up for in AdvoCare.  In my mind, people would have to be crazy to not want to feel better.  People who wanted to lose some extra pounds would surely be interested in something that has helped me lose 15!!!  On top of that, I have actually made a little money and who can't use a little money in today's economic times?

So, I said I was frustrated.  I am frustrated because people keep asking about what I am doing, but they aren't interested in doing it themselves.  I know that shouldn't be a reason to get frustrated, but I can't grow my business if I can't even convince people to try the product once.  On top of that, I listen to calls that have a ton of great information, but I want one single question answered.  I want to know where to find more people I can share the products with when my friends and family don't want to share with their friends.  I have several of my friends and family that buy products from me, and I really appreciate that, but I need to meet new people.

In October, I will be in Sand Springs, Oklahoma and I am trying to get a "mixer" together to share the products with a group of people there.  I only hope that I am able to help a number of people there on a path to losing weight and feeling great while I am there, because right now I am a little Frustrated.

www.advocare.com/130514347

1 comment:

  1. Sorry you feel frustrated! However, the products speak for themselves, so hang in there. I'm going to need to order soon, so that'll be some business for you :).

    ReplyDelete